Reply To: Sound Source Localization with suppression of constant noise

HARK FORUM Sound Source Localization with suppression of constant noise Reply To: Sound Source Localization with suppression of constant noise

Please try the following.
Run the sample network file I posted last time and check if there is an error.

If an error occurred, the HARK installation itself may have failed. First, try reinstalling HARK. If there is no reason to use the current version, please consider updating to the latest version. If an error occurs during installation, please provide detailed error information, we can help you.

If it can be executed without error, the noise correlation matrix file named cm.zip will be saved. In that is the case, there are two things you can do. The first is to edit the network file I posted. The second thing is to post your network file to this thread. We want to take a look at your network file.

Notes:
I confirmed that the sample network file “sep_rec_offline_output_cm_test.n” I posted last time can be executed even in the environment of HARK 2.2.0. Since it is a network file that does not use the new functions, so you probably can execute it with HARK 2.1.0 or later.

The reason for downloading the HARK 2.3.0 recognition sample set is that the set of input WAV file and transfer function file can be easily obtained. Of course, recognition scripts for kaldi are only supported on hark 2.3.0 or higher. It will not work on the version you currently have.

Best regards,
m.takigahira