Reply To: Errors running HARk in Ubuntu 16.4

HARK FORUM Errors running HARk in Ubuntu 16.4 Reply To: Errors running HARk in Ubuntu 16.4

lapus.er
Participant

Hi Riya,

Thank you for sending the file.

I replicated your network in my environment and here are the issues that I want to point out:
    1) The file that you are using is not a wav file but an mp3 file – AudioStreamFromWave cannot consume data from this file.
    2) You are indicating the file name in the LENGTH parameter of the AudioStreamFromWave node – this not where the file name is supposed to be indicated.
    3) You are using the output of MultiFFT as input to Synthesize – Synthesize expects a different data container, specifically a Map. While MulitFFT outputs a Matrix.

Solutions:
    For #1: convert the file to wav
    For #2: Add a Constant node and an InputStream node to specify the correct file name
    For #3: Add a MatrixToMap node to make the output MultiFFT compatible with the Synthesize input

I am attaching a sample network file that I tested on my environment.
    Please try it on your end. All you have to do is replace the value in the Constant node to the file name of your wav file. On Ubuntu, make sure to copy the wav file in the /usr/lib/hark-designer/userdata/networks directory.

Let me know know how it goes.

Cheers,
    HARK Support Team

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by lapus.er.