hark batchflow error

HARK FORUM hark batchflow error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    riyas2894
    Participant

Every time I try to execute a Hark Network, It shows a batch flow error. The detailed error is shown in the picture attached. I am using HARK on windows. Please debug it for me.
      Thanks
      Riya.

lapus.er
      Participant

Hi,

batchflow shouold have been installed and configured during installation.

The file is located at: C:\tools\Anaconda3\Scripts\batchflow.exe

First, please check if the file exists in the directory that I indicated above. If it does not exist, then perhaps you might consider doing a re-install using the “Custom” install option as indicated here: https://www.hark.jp/document/hark-document-en/sect0019.html, and make sure to check HARK and HARK-Python.

If it does exist, then you might consider adding the C:\tools\Anaconda3\Scripts\ in your %PATH% environment variable. Right click on This PC -> Properties -> Advanced System Settings -> Advanced -> Environment Variables. Then add the C:\tools\Anaconda3\Scripts\ to the PATH environment variable for your user.

Please let me know how it goes. If you still encounter problems, kindly post the details here.

Cheers,
        HARK Support Team

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by lapus.er.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.