Incorrect SemiBlindICA work on my network

HARK FORUM Incorrect SemiBlindICA work on my network

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steph
    Participant

Hello! While setting up a network in HARK_DESIGNER, we’ve faced a few difficulties:

1) I can place the SemiBlindICA module on MAIN and MAIN_LOOP.

In the first case (MAIN), the system works without delay. But I am not sure that the processing takes place in the right way, as you wrote earlier.

In the second case (MAIN_LOOP), the system works with the accumulation of a pause, that means HARK starts processing data received from microphones in 3 seconds in the first cycle, in 6 seconds – in the second cycle, and so on. I tried to change the settings of the HarkMsgsStramFromRos and SemiBlindICA modules, but did not get any changes. I think that the accumulation of pause occurs in the separation network.

Steph
      Participant

2) A question concerning several parameters.

– The LENGTH and WINDOW_LENGTH parameters are in many modules. Do they have to be the same everywhere?

– In my case MSG_BUFFER_NUM and DATA_BUFFER_NUM in StreamFromHarkMsgs are equal in size of the buffer sent in the HarkWave message, is this correct? Or do I need to specify the queue size which is set when writing messages to the topic?

3) The HarkWave message contains count. It is equal to seq from header. Am I doing the right thing?

4) HarkWaveVal from HarkWave implies vector <float>. When saving data directly to a file, we get clear sound. After writing a message to HarkWave topic, we catch it by StreamFromHarkMsgs node and write to the file. In this case strong noises appear in the file. Do I need some kind of additional changes in order to transmit through the topic, or do I need to write to the topic just a set of bytes?

5) When recording in ROS-topic, we set the size of the stored queue. Do I need to Indicate it in some of the nodes in hark_designer?

Steph
        Participant

Hello!
          Please write if I violated the rules of the forum and will not receive a response.
          If I asked an incorrect question, then I rephrase it in accordance with the requirements of the forum. Thank you!

nterakado

Hello

It is difficult to answer immediately because the previous moderator is busy at other work.
            Sorry, please wait for a while.

Sincerely,
            HARK Support Team

tank1199
            Participant

Hi Steph,

I was wondering if you were able to resolve your issue?
              If not, would you happen to have a sample of the audio you are trying to stream?

I would like to try and replicate the results you are currently experiencing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.