MQTT Messages are not treated as new events in HARK

HARK FORUM MQTT Messages are not treated as new events in HARK

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    harisgulzar
    Participant

I have made a HARK network (practice.1) where I am computing Source Localization of an audio file (practice1.wav). And by using HARK-Python I am publishing the output of SourceTracker (which is a List data type) on the MQTT network. I am using the json.dumps() command to serialize the output of SourceTracker in python code (sendSentenceInfo.py).

I have made another network (subscriber.n) where I am using HARK-Python3 executor node to subscribe to the MQTT topic in another python file (rossubscriber.py). After de-serializing the MQTT message (into List format) using json.loads() command I am making it equal to ‘SOURCE’ output (which is list_source data type).

So the problem is I want to use that ‘SOURCE’ (List data type) for other HARK nodes i.e. DisplayLocalization. But HARK doesn’t recognize the mqtt message as new event. So if I use DisplayLocalization it gives an error of ‘core dump’.
      Even if I try to use that output for another python code in another iterator loop (LOOP0), it is not received in the following pythonexecutor node (rossubscriber2.py) either because mqtt messages don’t trigger any event for HARK. So how can I use the MQTT messages on the subscriber side in a way that I can use it for other HARK nodes (DisplayLocalization)?

(All files can be downloaded from this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12TKMbDPnUTu0iX-wX5DbX2DVvROLoKaY/view?usp=sharing)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.